- This serves organizations that require updated and accurate monitoring of changes in the behaviour or condition of man-made and natural assets
- METI’s expertise in deformation monitoring ranges from programming and set-up to GIS system operations, customized to monitor specific assets and developments of your project
- METI takes pride in safeguarding investors and owners from costly plan variations and from potential placement errors for operators and regulators, thereby keeping your project running on schedule and costs on target
- METI offers satellite-based and terrestrial long/short range remote sensing services capable of detecting movements over an extensive area of any sloped surface. Structures can be examined for potential geohazards, landslides and rock sliding activity
- Identification of structural integrity and long-term stability of developments can facilitate land use planning and avoid detrimental effects to the surroundings by limiting construction over potentially hazardous zones
- METI can provide 3D documentation and take measurements of inaccessible areas, like open-pit mines, with assurance that high-precision monitoring complies with prescribed safety regulations
- Upon completion, the NCS library will be the biggest in Calgary. The undergoing construction poses a risk, as it might cause movements to the LRT rail tracks above. The awarding construction authority, Stuart Olson, deemed it necessary for an independent third party to oversee and monitor the project. METI was approached to monitor the tracks and ensure a safe and reliable project execution in accordance with project design and specifications.
- METI continues its partnership with Egypt’s archeological sector, implementing satellite-based and terrestrial laser scanning to monitor hazardous rock fall in Mokatam, Cairo, Abo Elreish district, Aswan, Um Elseid hill and Sharm El-Sheikh.